The members of the Offroad and Camping Club of Victoria enjoy various benefits. Some of these are due to our affiliation with various organisations, while others are a result of informative members who are happy to share their experiences.
- Well organised trips and outings
- 4 wheel driving tips and advice
- Equipment reviews and recommendations
- Car modifications
- Camping and touring information
- Interesting places to visit
- Photography advice
- Cooking tips and recipes with an emphasis on camping
Affiliation with 4WD Victoria
- Discounts on training courses (such as: 4 wheel driving, chainsaw use, map reading).
- Access to restricted tracks (MVO) including winter access to Mt Skene.
- Information regarding proposed changes to National Parks usage and track usage.
- Trip Insurance.
- Public Liability Insurance
Club Permit Scheme
OCCV is eligible to approve VicRoads Club Permits. Members are able to register classic and historic vehicles under the VicRoads limited use permit scheme. Classic and historic vehicles are those manufactured after 31 December 1930, but more than 25 years before the date of the application for a Club Permit.